It is important you read this notice to understand how we collect and use the information about you. It also includes information that by Law, we have to explain to you.
We at Coventry Gold Bullion Ltd (Coventry Gold) treat your right to privacy as a priority. Therefore, we want you to have confidence that your information will remain secure and we will only use and share it in the ways set out in this notice.
A ‘Data Controller’ is the person responsible for making sure your information is processed fairly and lawfully. Here at Coventry Gold the Data Protection Officer is: Ravinder Sanghera-Sandhu. If you have any questions about how your data is being used you may contact her on Ravinder@coventrysafetydeposit.co.uk
In order for us to operate our business we at Coventry Gold will collect prospective customers and registered customers’ data.
This includes the information that is provided when completing the contact us form on the website, information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to any of our services or completing any forms that we have provided including those to register. This also includes any correspondence by email, SMS, phone or any other forms. We may also receive information about you from 3 rd parties, Companies, other sources and services that we provide.
Information About You
The type of personal information that Coventry Gold would hold about you includes the following: (this is not an exhaustive list)
– Your personal details such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, financial and payment card details, passport details, personal description, fingerprint and photograph.
– Records of contact with you such as emails, letters, SMS, notes on our system, social media and CCTV data.
– When you visit our website we may record information such as Cookies, IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, time-zone setting.
– Any other information provided by you in order for Coventry Gold to reasonably provide you with a service.
Use of Data
On providing us with information directly or indirectly (from other sources) you consent to us using your information in the following ways:
– To fulfill any contracts that you enter into with us and to fulfill any requests you make for products and services i.e. Jewellers and Valuation service.
– To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that you have enquired about or we may feel is reasonable to let you know about.
– If you have ‘opted in’ to receiving Marketing information from third parties we will pass on your details to selected third parties.
– To notify you about changes to our service such as opening times.
– In the event the business is sold, than the prospective buyer would be given your details in order to continue to provide you with a service.
– To improve our advertising on our website and other social media platforms. To administer our Website and information management systems.
– To enable us to provide you with the service you have engaged into with us.
– We may share data share internally (this includes valuers, jewellers, analytics providers and advertising networks.)
– In some instances we may need to share your information with legal authorities in order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations and any other legal obligations that CSDC has as an organisation.
We at Coventry Gold endeavour to protect the personal information we hold by doing the following:
– Ensure that we keep a complete up to date record of your information.
– Only keep your information for as long as we reasonably require it or legally need to hold it for.
– Your personal information will be held securely on our servers based in the UK and would be protected using passwords and external security. Only those authorised to access the information will be granted permission.
– We do not operate outside the EU and as a Company we would not send your information outside the EU.
It is important that you are aware of your rights. These include the following: (this is not
an exhaustive list)
– Check the information we hold about you is accurate and request any inaccuracies
to be deleted or amended.
– To not be subjected to automatic decision making.
– The right to be informed about the personal information held and access it.
– To have your information erased or to restrict processing.
– Withdraw any personal data that you have provided and consented to us obtaining or is obtained by other sources.
– To object generally and to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office.